- Commercial/portrait/ fine art photographer since 1982
- Specializing in “people” photography for commercial and personal use. Seth’s fashion/costume work is in specialty retailers throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin & South America, Australia, and Asia. Licensors include: DC Comics, Lucas Licensing, Disney, Marvel, Mattel, Warner Brothers, Playboy, Paramount Pictures and many others.
- A partial list of corporate clients: Cask LLC. ,Castle Creek Capital, Cushman & Wakefield, Genomatica, Great American Credit Union, Kindred Healthcare, Locust Walk Partners, Lloyd Pest Control, Mask Illusions, USS Midway Museum , RiffTrax, Rubies, Sheperd Ventures, Secret Wishes, Solutions Consulting, Sotera Wireless, Technology Integration Group
- Art / Stock sales worldwide. My images have been on display around the U.S. in museums and galleries, corporate offices and homes of private collectors.
- I also have a passion for landscape photography and enjoy integrating my landscape and portrait work.
- After a great experience as a student and intern at the Maine Media Workshops (formally Maine Photo Workshops) back in the early 80’s I began teaching individual and small group workshops to help aspiring photographers improve their craft.
- Awarded the title of Master Photographer from the Professional Photographers of America
- Member of the Professional Photographers of America – PPA, American Society of Photographers – ASP, North American Nature Photographers Association – NANPA, Nature First